Monday, August 3, 2009

Is the Ardyss Body Magic a Ripoff?

Is the Ardyss Body Magic a Ripoff?







My cousin Pam called from Atlanta to ask my mother and I to try a new product. She had gotten involved with the Body Magic and told us it could help us drop up to 3 sizes in 10 minutes without dieting, exercise, surgery, or any other gimmick. I was very skeptical.





Hoping that my cousin wasn't a scam artist, I went to the website that she referred me to, namely, drop3sizesin10minutes.com
. I have a few curves. I haven't been successful in dieting. It would be nice to get some instant results rather than yo-yoing from losing then regaining 25 pounds.



However, it wasn't the promises of instant weight loss that motivated me. I had been in a car accident, so when a lady said that the Body Magic helped relieved her back pain, I burst into tears. I had been in so much pain and was tired of medication, back braces, knee braces, and physical therapy. It took this kind of testimonial to make me get in a car and attend a meeting. I needed to try on that garment!



Suffice it to say, when I got into the Body Magic corset, it was true. The pain went away! It corrected my posture and did more for the pain than the back brace my doctor had prescribed! I wasn't surprised to learn that an orthopedic surgeon helped design the Body Magic.




As for its other claims, to make a person drop 3 sizes in 10 minutes, I can only say that the Body Magic reduces 4-1/2 inches off my waist! You can see for yourself! If you can't tell the Before from the After pictures, the Before are the ones with the bulges and love handles. I looked like I was pregnant. The After photos are the ones that lifted the breasts and buttocks, slimmed the thighs, smoothed the silhouette, and makes me look like I finally had "the baby".




You'll love this product. The compensation plan is great, too! Ardyss also has weight loss and nutrition products to make you feel as good on the outside as you do on the inside. The goal is to make you look as good with your clothes off as you do with your clothes on. Ardyss therefore combines instant gratification with long-term weight loss achievement goals. So, no, the Ardyss Body Magic is not a scam! It's the real thing, no gimmick. If it can work on a lady with curves, imagine how it will work for a skinny girl? Not only will it lift and accentuate her best features, it will look like lingerie!




To find out more about Ardyss and the Body Magic, visit
www.baraka-enterprises.com or www.ardysslife.com/miraclelives.

1 comment:

  1. The product really works it can also be purchased at http://www.getbodymagiconline.com

    ReplyDelete